Skip to main content


Requirements for the Secondary Education Teacher Certification

Students seeking secondary education teacher certification in Spanish must include the following courses: SPA 301, 302, 351 or 352, 590, and 601. A required supporting course is IC 101 or 102. Students must also complete all of the requirements for a minor in Secondary Education.


What can you do with a Spanish degree?

Imagine yourself as an international events organizer, an international business person, a language and culture assistant, a teacher, or an international programs assistant.