Summer Information Sessions
Summer is a great time to visit our beautiful campus! Learn about Westminster College, the admission process, and financial aid. Register today!
Select your date below and register today!
Attention Class of 2024 VIPs:
Applications for Fall 2024 are now open! Claim your VIP status by applying before you arrive for your Summer Information Session visit using your end-of-year junior grades. You can even receive a same-day admissions decision on the day of your visit!
How to apply and prepare for the day:
- Apply: You can use our complete application, or our special VIP application.
- 24 Hours Prior: Either application must submit 24 hours prior to your visit.
- Transcript: Submit a copy of your transcript that must contain end of year junior grades. You can either upload to the admissions portal, email a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org, or bring it with you. This can be an unofficial transcript that you can access from your student portal through your high school.
- Waived Requirements: We will waive letters of recommendation at these special events. If you have one (or two) already, please bring, or email it to us as well. Essay is also waived.
- Disclaimer: Some programs may have additional requirements and may require the admissions team to inform students of those needs while on campus delaying receiving an on-the-spot decision. Most students will be able to receive their decision while on campus.