Online — You may make a one-time gift or set up a recurring gift online.
By Check — Please use our printable pledge form. Make checks payable to Westminster College. Send check and form to the following address:
Office of Institutional Advancement
319 South Market Street
New Wilmington, PA 16142
By Credit Card — Visa, MasterCard and Discover accepted
By Stock/Security — Stock gifts may be made by direct electronic transfer (DTC) or by sending the College your stock certificates following a specific process. Please contact both the College and your broker or download the printable stock form.
Double Your Impact! Your employer may match your gift. Check with your human resources office for details.
Areas to Give
The Westminster Fund is the College's annual giving program and plays a critical role in the College's strength. The Fund seeks vital annual support for students. Funding secured offsets what students and families pay and the actual cost of their education
- Academic Department
- Other designation of your choice
Consider taking the impact of your gift to the next level by joining a Westminster Giving Club.
- 1852 Founder's Club ($25,000+)
- 1852 Leadership Circle ($10,000 – $24,999)
- 1852 Tower Club ($5,000 – $9,999)
- 1852 Westminster Club ($2,500 – $4,999)
- 1852 President's Club ($1,000 – $2,499)
- Dean's Club ($500 – $999)
- Blue and White Club ($250 – $499)
- The Century Club ($100 – $249)
- Contributors (under $100)
Student Philanthropy Program
The Student Philanthropy Program (aka GIVE Westminster) has been developed to engage the entire campus community in the education and encouragement of students in the development of attitudes of philanthropic awareness and service through the investment of time, talent and financial resources.
The goal is to create a culture and community of pride, loyalty and philanthropy among current Westminster students that strengthens, deepens and intensifies as they transition to the ranks of alumni.
The Student Philanthropy Program, also known as G.I.V.E. Westminster:
- GIVE — financially. Make Westminster a philanthropic priority throughout your lifetime.
- INVOLVE — yourself with your time and talent.
- VALUE — your degree and protect your personal investment.
- ENGAGE — with students, fellow alumni and Westminster throughout your lifetime.
Senior Class Gift
Students Helping Students
The Senior Class Gift is a magnificent stepping stone. This program allows seniors to join together for the last time as undergraduates and leave a lasting impression on campus. All seniors are encouraged to participate, no matter the amount, to ensure the success of this program while making a difference for students who will follow in your footsteps.
As Westminster Fund Phonathon Ambassadors, our mission is to increase giving participation to the Westminster Fund while also connecting with alumni. Each night, we eagerly anticipate speaking with alumni while serving an important service to Mother Fair. As a group, we are inspired by the generosity shown through alumni support. Your contributions make all the difference. Thank you.
To learn personally about each of our Phonathon Ambassadors, click here.
To fulfill your pledge or make a gift, click here.
Endowed & Planned Gifts
Endowed Gifts — The most important means of advancing the College is through endowed gifts. The endowment is an important measure of institutional strength through the reliable and stable income that is generated and provides a permanent and stable stream of revenues.
This action allows the College to operate with assured financial security and gives donors the personal satisfaction of knowing they have made a permanent and lasting contribution.
- Planned Gifts — Planned gifts continue to represent major support for the current and future needs of Westminster College. If you would like information on planned giving opportunities or if you have already included Westminster College in your plans, please contact us at 724-946-7673.
Please call 724-946-7673 for more information on endowed and planned gifts