"The 1852 Society is Westminster's most prestigious annual recognition club for alumni, parents and friends. The Society was established to recognize those individuals who provide major support through their gifts for the Westminster Fund for operating expenses or for capital projects for the College.
1852 Society members helps provide the financial foundation to ensure Wesminster's proud heritage and traditions.
The 1852 Society
|The 1852 Founder's Club||$25,000||or more annually|
|The 1852 Leadership Club||$10,000 - $24,999||annually|
|The 1852 Tower Club||$5,000 - $9,999||annually|
|The 1852 Westminster Club||$2,500 - $4,999||annually|
|The 1852 President's Club||$1,000 - $2,499||annually|
Membership in The 1852 Society is open to individuals who contribute $1,000 or more to Westminster College during the college's fiscal year (July 1 to June 30) in support of the Westminster Fund and project gifts.
We are grateful for coprorate matching gifts, however, matching gift dollars are not counted toward gift club membership.
By joining The 1852 Society, you will
- provide profoundly important annual support for Westminster College and its vital mission of higher education.
- be invited to attend programs and special events during the year.
- receive special recognition in the College's annual President's Report.
- help inspire other alumni, parents, and friends of the College to join as well.
- be a part of the long history of special donors who provided major financial gifts in support of Westminster College and church-related liberal arts education.