February 13, 2014
3-6p.m. @ Berlin Lounge
As part of GIVE Westminster (The Student Philanthropy Program at Westminster College)
G.I.V.E. Day aka. “Tuition Freedom Day” is the day of the year when tuition ends and giving from alumni and friends kicks in! A day of appreciation dedicated to thanking alumni for their time, talent, and financial support as well as educate students on the importance of giving back to Westminster once alumni.
Give – Financially. Make Westminster a philanthropic priority throughout your lifetime.
Involve – yourself with your time and talent.
Value – your degree and protect your personal investment.
Engage – with students, fellow alumni, and Westminster throughout your lifetime.
Income from tuition covers only about 70% of a Westminster education. Financial support from alumni and friends of Westminster bridges the gap between what students and families pay and the actual cost of their education.
Students, facutly, and staff will have the opportunity to celebrate by participating in the following activities:
- View "Thank You" videos created by the campus community to alumni
- Write notes of appreciate to alumni
- Showcase G.I.V.E. Day doors decorated by the campus community
- View the 7ft. G.I.V.E. Pyramid and Honor Roll of Donors
- Enjoy refreshments, music, & give-aways