February 13, 2014
As part of GIVE Westminster (The Student Philanthropy Program at Westminster College)
A day of appreciation dedicated to thanking alumni for their time, talent, and financial support as well as educate students on the importance of giving back to Westminster once alumni.
Give – Financially. Make Westminster a philanthropic priority throughout your lifetime.
Involve – yourself with your time and talent.
Value – your degree and protect your personal investment.
Engage – with students, fellow alumni, and Westminster throughout your lifetime.
Income from tuition covers only about 70% of a Westminster education. Financial support from alumni and friends of Westminster bridges the gap between what students and families pay and the actual cost of their education.
The campus-community had the opportunity to celebrate by participating in the following activities:
- View "Thank You" videos created by the campus community to alumni
- Write notes of appreciation to alumni
- Showcase G.I.V.E. Day doors decorated by the campus community
- View the 7ft. G.I.V.E. Pyramid and Honor Roll of Donors wall
- Enjoy refreshments, music, & give-aways