Building upon this long tradition of alumni involvement and supporting the Westminster College Strategic Plan "Advantage: Westminster" A Strategic Plan 2010 - 2020, the Alumni Council has developed the strategic plan below to provide guidance as they work to grow alumni engagement. Click here to see simple things you can do to support Westminster.
BUILDING UPON TRADITIONS, SHARING OUR STORIES
2012 – 2017 Strategic Plan
Goals and Objectives
Enhance Alumni Council
• Support Alumni Council members in their role as ambassadors.
• Structure Alumni Council to efficiently support strategic planning goals and objectives.
• Increase the visibility of Alumni Council
• Increase Alumni Council member participation in on and off campus alumni activities.
Grow Alumni Engagement
• Facilitate alumni support for Admissions.
• Facilitate alumni support for the Career Center.
• Facilitate support for the Institutional Advancement Division.
• Encourage alumni connections with faculty and staff.
• Provide alumni events/activities for affinity groups.
Strengthen the Westminster Network
• Increase awareness/visibility of and access to the Westminster Alumni Network.
• Create professional grade networking opportunities for Alumni2Alumni and Students2Alumni.
• Encourage networking by affinity interests.
Show Westminster College Pride
• Foster Titan Pride within the Alumni Association.
• Encourage alumni to use the Westminster website and RSS news feeds.
• Identify Titan Pride within the student body.
• Develop process to share Westminster Pride with all alumni.
Raise Westminster Student Awareness of the Alumni Association and Lifelong Engagement
• Promote alumni exemplars to demonstrate lifelong alumni engagement.
• Educate students on the College mission, Westminster exemplars and the importance of alumni support.
• Increase Alumni Council interaction with current students.
New Alumni Council Committees
- Annual Giving Committee
- Career Building & Professional Networking Committee
- Events Committee
- Nominations Committee
- Westminster Stories & Engagement Committee
- Executive Committee comprised of the officers and chairs