Hoyt Science Resources Center
Information Systems Suite - 169
Campus Mailbox: COMP
I received my Bachelor of Arts (Public Relations) in 2008 and my Master of Education in 2011, both from Westminster, and I have served as Web Developer in the Information Systems department since 2008. My job responsibilities include:
- Designing the structure and appearance of the College website and implementing top level web pages.
- Training and assisting academic areas and administrative offices in designing, creating and troubleshooting departmental and personal web pages using the college-adopted web template.
- Developing, implementing and supporting web services for internal and external purposes.
- Researching and maintaining security aspects related to the web servers, databases and Internet use.
- Developing and implementing social networking strategies and online advertising campaigns.