Assistant Network Manager
Library and Information Services
Hoyt Science Resources Center
Information Systems Suite - 169A
Campus Mailbox: COMP
I have been with Westminster since 2001 and currently serve as Assistant Network Manager in Information Systems. My job responsibilities include:
- Manages Windows server technologies based campus-wide enterprise network
- Manages and maintains core network servers
- Manages college's storage area network
- Installs, configures and maintains network server hardware, operating systems and software
- Installs and supports network applications (e-mail, webserver, internet applications, shared directories)
- Creates and supervises use of: network accounts, email accounts and group assignments.
- Oversees user identity management and user account lifecycle.
- Maintains network system backups and procedures