- Send the completed application form and $35 application fee to the Admissions Office.
- Forward OFFICIAL transcripts from ALL colleges and universities that you have attended to the Admissions Office. IMPORTANT: Transcript(s) for all available course work should be submitted. In addition, an updated transcript including final grades for courses in progress should be sent as soon as it is available.
- Contact your high school to have an OFFICIAL transcript sent to Westminster. Have your high school include SAT and/or ACT scores
- Send college catalogs from all colleges/universities you have attended, or send copies of all course descriptions from the catalogs with information on all courses you have taken.
- Return the F.E.R.P.A. form directly to our office (this is a form that is proof of good standing at the college/university from which you intend to transfer). YOUR APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION WILL NOT BE PROCESSED UNTIL THIS FORM IS RECEIVED
- Return the College/University Faculty Recommendation directly to our office
- Deadline: Must receive application and materials at least 30 days prior to the beginning of entering semester
You can download the Transfer Application and Forms using Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Download Application and Forms