Non-credit courses at Westminster College can be taken through the Continuing Education program. These courses and workshops are available in fields such as personal enrichment, professional development, and skill development (e.g., computer training). Schedules are published for fall, spring, and summer classes. For more information, please contact the Graduate School & Adult Studies Office by email or phone (724) 946-7353. You may also call toll free 1-888-378-2779 or send a FAX to (724) 946-6351.
Continuing Education Program
As part of its educational mission, Westminster College offers continuing education courses to area residents and to our student and staff community. Continuing Education courses are non-credit and are open to all individuals. Formal admission to Westminster College is not required.
A schedule of courses is available online for each fall and spring semester. You can sign up for a course using the online registration form. Once you are enrolled, send your payment by mail to the address below, or you can telephone us at (724) 946-7353 to make a credit card payment.
Specialized Classes and Training for Groups
Specialized classes or training sessions can be developed for your group, business, or organization. Contact the Adult and Graduate Studies Office at (724) 946-7353 or by email.
Teaching in the Continuing Education Program
Like to teach? Have a special interest or skill to share? If you are knowledgeable in a special subject area and enjoy teaching others, we would love to hear from you. We are interested in new course ideas and enthusiastic instructors. Send your course proposal and résumé to the following address:
Office of Adult and Graduate Studies
319 South Market Street
New Wilmington, PA 16172
Five Ways to Register!
- In Person: Walk in to register at our office: 268 McKelvey Campus Center, New Wilmington, PA. Office hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- By Mail: Complete the registration form and choose method of payment (credit card or check). For credit cards, please include your Discover, Visa, or MasterCard account number, your name as it appears on the credit card and your authorized signature. Checks should be made payable to Westminster College and mailed to the Office of Adult & Graduate Studies, Attn: Lori Scheidemantle, McKelvey Campus Center, New Wilmington, PA 16172.
- By Phone: Our office number, 724-946-7353, is accessible 24 hours a day. If we are unavailable, please leave a message and your call will be returned promptly.
- By Fax: Fax the completed registration form your payment information to 724-946-6351.
- On-line: Complete the registration form online, then provide payment information by mail or phone.