The mission of the Drinko Center is to enrich undergraduate education...
- By engaging students in collaborative research with faculty.
- By enhancing the Westminster "capstone" experience.
- By incorporating academically meaningful service-learning into the curriculum.
- By participating in collaborations that address community and regional needs including strengthening preK-12 education.
- And through additional initiatives including the Distinguished Lecture Series, Perspectives on the Environment, Model UN, Science in Motion, and Language in Motion.
Westminster College Students Presented Research at Regional Psychological Conference
NEW WILMINGTON, Pa. - Six Westminster College seniors presented their research at the annual meeting of the Midwestern Psychological Association May 2-4 in Chicago.
First Book-Westminster Raised Funds, Distributed Free Books
NEW WILMINGTON, Pa. - First Book-Westminster will distribute 900 new, free books to three literacy programs that serve children in need in Lawrence and Mercer counties.
Westminster College Early Childhood Education Majors Participated in African American Read-In in Farrell
NEW WILMINGTON, Pa. - Eighteen Westminster College early childhood education/special education majors participated in February in the 24th National African- American Read-In at Farrell Elementary School.
Westminster College Language in Motion Serves 1,300 Area Students
NEW WILMINGTON, Pa. - Westminster College's Language in Motion (LIM) program reached more than 1,300 area students during its seventh year.