The mission of the Drinko Center is to enrich undergraduate education...
- By engaging students in collaborative research with faculty.
- By enhancing the Westminster "capstone" experience.
- By incorporating academically meaningful service-learning into the curriculum.
- By participating in collaborations that address community and regional needs including strengthening preK-12 education.
- And through additional initiatives including the Distinguished Lecture Series, Perspectives on the Environment, Model UN, Science in Motion, and Language in Motion.
Tuesday, November 19, 2013
NEW WILMINGTON, Pa. - Nineteen Westminster College early childhood/special education majors participated in a Math/Literacy Night at Campbell Elementary School in Ohio in October.
Westminster College Drinko Center Introduces Transformers: Mentoring through Robotics
NEW WILMINGTON, Pa. - The Westminster College Drinko Center for Experiential Learning is implementing a new after-school robotics program in collaboration with the West Middlesex School District, Cray Challenges, and Origins.
Westminster College Drinko Center Names New PACC-VISTA
NEW WILMINGTON, Pa. - Westminster College's Drinko Center for Experiential Learning named recent Westminster graduate Marah Alouise `13 as its newest Pennsylvania Campus Compact-Volunteer in Service to America (PACC-VISTA).
Westminster College Student and Professor Present at Latin Conference
NEW WILMINGTON, Pa. - Westminster College senior Kelsey Steele, a Latin and music education major, and Dr. Dwight Castro, professor of classics, presented research at the 2013 Septimana Californiana (California Week) Latin Conference in July at Loyola Marymount University in Los Angeles.
Westminster College Celebrity Series Announces 2013-2014 Schedule
NEW WILMINGTON, Pa. - Westminster College's 2013-2014 Celebrity Series lineup includes concerts by Air Supply, A Christmas Celebration with Marilyn McCoo and Billy Davis, Jr., and a special Valentine's Day concert with Jim Brickman.