The mission of the Drinko Center is to enrich undergraduate education...
- By engaging students in collaborative research with faculty.
- By enhancing the Westminster "capstone" experience.
- By incorporating academically meaningful service-learning into the curriculum.
- By participating in collaborations that address community and regional needs including strengthening preK-12 education.
- And through additional initiatives including the Distinguished Lecture Series, Perspectives on the Environment, Model UN, Science in Motion, and Language in Motion.
NEW WILMINGTON, Pa. - Westminster College's Language in Motion (LIM) program reached more than 1,300 area students during its seventh year.
Westminster College Preschool Lab to Host Summer Arts Camp
NEW WILMINGTON, Pa. - The Westminster College Preschool Lab and the Drinko Center for Experiential Learning will host its ninth annual summer arts camp for kids June 10-14. The hands-on camp program encourages children to learn about the arts through visiting with guest artisans, experimenting with different mediums, and creatively expressing themselves through art.
Westminster College Chemistry Professor, Students, and Alumni Participated in Pittcon
NEW WILMINGTON, Pa. - Eight Westminster students, Dr. Helen Boylan, Westminster College associate professor of chemistry, and Dr. Timothy Sherwood, associate professor of chemistry and department chair, participated in the Pittsburgh Conference on Analytical Chemistry and Applied Spectroscopy (Pittcon) in March in Philadelphia.
Westminster College English Majors and Faculty Participated in International Convention
NEW WILMINGTON, Pa. - Seven Westminster College English majors participated in the Sigma Tau Delta International Convention in March in Portland, Oregon.
Westminster College Named to President's Honor Roll for Seventh Consecutive Year
NEW WILMINGTON, Pa. - The Corporation for National and Community Service (CNCS) honored Westminster College with a place on the 2013 President's Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll for its support of volunteering, service-learning, and civic engagement.