The mission of the Drinko Center is to enrich undergraduate education...
- By engaging students in collaborative research with faculty.
- By enhancing the Westminster "capstone" experience.
- By incorporating academically meaningful service-learning into the curriculum.
- By participating in collaborations that address community and regional needs including strengthening preK-12 education.
- And through additional initiatives including the Distinguished Lecture Series, Perspectives on the Environment, Model UN, Science in Motion, and Language in Motion.
NEW WILMINGTON, Pa. - Westminster College will celebrate Black History Month with a series of programs that are free to the public.
Westminster College Biology Student Presents Research at Conference
NEW WILMINGTON, Pa. - Westminster College senior biology major Michael Brooks Jr. and associate professors Dr. Marosh Furimsky and Dr. John Robertson presented their research at the Society for Integrative and Comparative Biology (SICB) conference in Austin, Texas, in January.
Westminster College Announces Environmental Symposium Awards
NEW WILMINGTON, Pa. - Westminster College students won numerous awards in December at the Student Symposium on the Environment. The event was hosted by Westminster Environmental Programs and co-sponsored by the Slippery Rock Watershed Coalition. Awards were sponsored by Stream Restoration, Inc.
Westminster College Pre-Service Teachers Conduct Math/Literacy Night
NEW WILMINGTON, Pa. - Nineteen Westminster College early childhood/special education majors participated in a Math/Literacy Night at Campbell Elementary School in Ohio in October.
Westminster College Drinko Center Introduces Transformers: Mentoring through Robotics
NEW WILMINGTON, Pa. - The Westminster College Drinko Center for Experiential Learning is implementing a new after-school robotics program in collaboration with the West Middlesex School District, Cray Challenges, and Origins.