I have been an assistant professor in Westminster's Department of Chemistry since fall 2009, where I have taught the following courses.
- CHE 111: Foundations of Chemistry
- CHE 117: Principles of Chemistry
- CHE 261: Organic Chemistry I
- CHE 351/352: Advanced Laboratory
- CHE 375: Green Chemistry
- CHE 380: Principles of Biochemistry
- CHE 382: Metabolic Biochemistry
- CHE 385: Biochemistry Laboratory
- CHE 600/601: Senior Research and Capstone
- CHE 610: Medicinal Chemistry
My reserach interests include protein biochemistry and structure, food chemistry, and green chemistry. See my website for more information!