Westminster Bound Event
Westminster Bound Days are exclusively for our incoming Class of 2025! We know navigating forms, assignments, finances and more can be challenging. That's why we created Westminster Bound events, which gather our experts together in one place for the sole purpose of assisting you! In one session, you can complete financial aid forms, adjust your course schedule, connect with a counselor, Wellness Center, or Disability Resource Office, and so much more (maybe even find a roommate)!"
Schedule of Events (On Campus)
12:30 – 1:15 p.m.
Check-in | McKelvey Campus Center, 3rd floor
- Business Office-Witherspoon Rooms
- Financial Aid- Witherspoon Rooms
- Library & IT Services Help Desk-Witherspoon Rooms
12:30 – 1:15 p.m.
Campus Resource Fair | The Quad
- Academic Success Center
- Dining Services
- Disability Resources
- Parent Engagement
- Public Safety and Parking
- Residence Life
- TRIO Program
- Wellness Center/Counseling
1:30 – 2:30 p.m.
Formal Program | Orr Auditorium, Patterson Hall
- Academic Schedules and Support
- Your Billing and Financial Planning
- Summer Checklist Assignments and New Student Orientation
2:30 – 4:00 p.m.
Meet with a Faculty Advisor | Various Campus Locations
- Arts and Humanities (Religion, Philosophy, History): Patterson Hall, Room 208
- Arts and Humanities (English, Fine Arts): Patterson Hall, Room 210
- Arts and Humanities (Modern Languages: Patterson Hall, Room 207
- Business: Mueller Theater, McKelvey Campus Center
- Communication: Witherspoon Rooms, McKelvey Campus Center
- Education: Witherspoon Rooms, McKelvey Campus Center
- Environmental Science: Hoyt Science Center, Room 369
- Exploratory/Undecided : Witherspoon Rooms, McKelvey Campus Center
- Life and Health Sciences (Biology, Molecular Biology): Hoyt Science Center, Room 166
- Life and Health Sciences (Nursing): Hoyt Science Center, Room 150
- Music: Patterson Hall, Room 51, Music Department
- Physical and Mathematical Sciences (Biochemistry, Chemistry): Hoyt Science Center, Room 101, Dietz-Sullivan Lecture Hall
- Physical and Mathematical Sciences (Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, and Math): Hoyt Science Center, Room 152
- Registrar’s Office: Witherspoon Rooms, McKelvey Campus Center
- Social Sciences (Psychology, Neuroscience): Patterson Hall, Room 206
- Social Sciences (Criminal Justice, International Studies, Political Science, Sociology): Patterson Hall, Room 205
3:30 – 4:30 p.m.
You can visit a residence hall and see a model room in either Browne Hall Galbreath Hall, Russell Hall, or Shaw Hall. For tours, you will meet in the circle behind the McKelvey Campus Center.