How to Register

For their first term at Westminster, new students need to make an appointment to register for classes with the Graduate School and Adult Studies office.

Lifelong Learning Students

Continuing LLP students can register for classes by calling, stopping in, faxing, or emailing the Graduate School and Adult Studies with their course selections.  If they have any uncertainty about what classes to take, students should make an appointment well in advance of the college's scheduled registration times.

Continuing Education

To register for Continuing Education classes, students can use the online registration form.  They can also register in person or by mail, fax, or phone.

Summer Session

For Summer Session registration, students may register online by clicking the Summer Session link.  Or, students may register in person or by email, fax, or phone.

Contact Information

Telephone: 724-946-7353
Fax: 724-946-6351

McKelvey Campus Center
Rooms 267 & 268
New Wilmington, PA 16172