The Graduate School at Westminster College will further your knowledge and facilitate new opportunities for advancement in your profession. One of the region's finest accredited graduate programs for almost 70 years, the Graduate School at Westminster combines a seasoned core understanding of education with contemporary knowledge and tools.
To accommodate working adults, all graduate school classes are taught in blended format (classroom and online) in evening and summer sessions. We also offer our programs as cohorts that meet off-campus.
Join the Westminster Graduate School tradition and apply today!
Master in Education Graduate Programs
- Education Graduate Program
- Reading Specialist K-12* Graduate Program
- School Counselor (Elementary/Secondary)* Graduate Program
- School Principal K-12* Graduate Program
- School Superintendent* Graduate Program
- Special Education* Graduate Program
- Special Education and Reading* Graduate Program
Our programs are also offered in a cohort format. Contact the Graduate Information Office to learn more.
phone: (724) 946-7353