Employee Parking Guidelines
- As an employee of Westminster College you must have a hang tag in order to park anywhere on the campus of Westminster College.
- Vehicle registration forms are available at the McKelvey Information Desk or online @ http://www.westminster.edu/student/safety/pdf/vehicle_registration.pdf
- One employee vehicle hang tag is issued at no cost to each Westminster College employee and is restricted for on-campus use by the employee only.
- Vehicle hang tags must be picked up in person at the MCC Information Desk.
The following is the breakdown of hang tag colors and the lots for which they are authorized:
- Orange Hang-tags: Employees' service vehicles which are exempt from Westminster College parking regulations while parking in areas necessary to accomplish their work.
- Green Hang-tags: Employees. May use all parking lots except the following residence hall lots: Eichenauer, Russell, Berlin Village, Hillside, Jeffers, Ferguson, Browne - Resident Only spaces.
- Those wishing to appeal a parking ticket must do so within ten calendar days of the issuance of the ticket. Appeals must be completed and filed at the McKelvey Campus Center Information Desk Mon-Fri 8-4.
- Please notify the Public Safety Information Desk in MCC @ (724) 946-6145 or e-mail Lisa Craig @ email@example.com to report a vehicle change or loss of your issued hang tag.
- If your parking tag becomes damaged, please return pieces of old tag and a newly completed Vehicle Registration form to obtain a replacement hang tag.
- A complete list of the Westminster College parking regulations can be found in the Westminster College Employee Handbook and on the Westminster College website under Student Services-- Safety & Security-Employee Parking Guidelines.
- The upper campus parking lots are normally full by mid morning until mid afternoon, so please plan accordingly.