|Schedules and Policies
- Mortar Board meetings for the 2003-2004 academic year are
the third Wednesday of each month at 6:00 PM
in Patterson Hall 231, unless otherwise specified.
- Executive Board meetings are held the first and third
of each month at 5:30PM in Patterson 231.
- Active members of the Westminster Chapter of Mortar Board
required to attend the meetings held during the academic year.
Any absence will be pardoned only if the member contacts the Board's
secretary (Darcy Edwards) 24 hours prior to the scheduled meeting time
stating his/her excuse. More than 3
unexcused absences will result in a reconsideration of membership.
- Seeing that Mortar Board subsists on the principles
active participation by all members, not just a select few, the
Executive Board reserves the right to make the judgment to dismiss
those members who are not contributing. Membership is a
privilege, not a right.
*Exceptions regarding participation
requirements will be granted at the discretion of the Board in the case
of emergencies or extenuating
- Abiding by our dedication to
academic excellence, all
Mortar Board are required to maintain a cumulative QPA of 3.0 or
- After the culmination of the
fall semester, 2003, all those
members who have not maintained the said QPA will be released from the
- Continue to strive for