Looking Forward to the 2013 Schedule
Congratulations! As an admitted student, we are delighted to invite you to become a part of the Westminster family. All of us at Westminster are thrilled by the potential that the class of 2017 has already shown by their accomplishments in high school. Being admitted to Westminster is truly a great accomplishment. This past year, our admissions staff reviewed thousands of applications and conducted hundreds of student interviews, and we believe the class of 2017 will be one of our strongest ever.
Following is the sequence of important dates:
- March 23 and April 6 -- Accepted Student Days
- May 1 -- Pay your $200 deposit to reserve your spot in the class of 2017.
- May 13 -- you will receive your New Student Information Booklet. This contains information about class scheduling, roommate selection, orientation, etc.
- July 1, 12 and 13 -- New Student Prep Days
- July 20 -- you will receive the name and information of your roommate, housing assignment and mailbox information through the New Student Information portlet on My Westminster.
August 23 -- NEW students arrive.
- August 23-26 Fresh Start orientation will take place. (Required of all NEW students)
- August 27 First day of classes.
By Tuesday, when classes begin, you will be settled in and well acclimated to Westminster -- layout of the campus, your Fresh Start team, staff in your residence hall, etc. You'll be an expert at finding the buildings where classes and meetings are held and you will have acquired many new friends.
You will have experienced the essence of Westminster College --a willingness to support and share.
Welcome once again. If you have any questions, please contact the Student Affairs Office at 724-946-7110.
We're eagerly anticipating your arrival on Friday, August 23.