Terri L. Lenox, Ph.D.
Recent Publications and Conference Presentations
- Lenox, T. L. and Woratschek, C. R. (2003). “Too Many Labels, Not Enough Agreement: Defining Sub-Disciplines.” Information Systems Educators Conference 2003 (ISECON). Association for Information Technology Professionals (AITP), Education Special Interest Group (EDSIG). San Diego, CA, November 6 – 9, 2003. http://isedj.org/1/45/
- Woratschek, C. R. and Lenox, T. L. (2002). “Information Systems Entry-Level Job Skills: A Survey of Employers.“ Information Systems Education (ISECON 2002). San Antonio, TX. October 31 – November 3, 2002.
- Lenox, T. L. and Cuff, C. (2002). “Development of an Undergraduate Data Mining Course.” Information Systems Education (ISECON 2002). San Antonio, TX. October 31 – November 3, 2002.
- Hahn, S., Lewis, C. M., and Lenox, T. L. (2002). “Impact of Roles on Participation and Task Performance”. American Association for Artificial Intelligence (AAAI) Fall Symposium, November 15-17, 2002. Etiquette for Human-Computer Work. North Falmouth, Massachusetts.
- Woratschek, C. R. and Lenox, T. L. (2001). “Nothing happens when I press this button: Two different approaches to teaching Visual Basic.” In Proceedings of the Northeast Decision Sciences Institute (NEDSI) 2001 Annual Meeting, March 21-23, 2001 in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Lenox, T., Payne, T., Hahn, S., Lewis, M. & Sycara, K. (2000). “Task characteristics and intelligent aiding.” IEEE Systems, Man and Cybernetics conference in Nashville, TN. October 7 – 11, 2000.
- Lenox, T., Payne, T., Hahn, S., Lewis, M. & Sycara, K. (2000). "MokSAF: Agent-based aiding for individual and team planning tasks." IEA 2000/HFES 2000 San Diego, CA July 30 - August 4, 2000.
- Payne, T., Sycara, K., Lewis, M., Lenox, T. L. & Hahn, S. K. (2000). “Varying the User Interaction within Multi-Agent Systems” Autonomous Agents 2000, Barcelona, Spain. July 2000.
- Payne, T., Lenox, T., Hahn, S., Sycara, K., & Lewis, M. (2000). “Agent-based support for human/agent teams." Software demonstration. ACM Computer Human Interaction (CHI) Conference at The Hague, Netherlands, April 1 - April 6, 2000.
- Payne, T., Lenox, T., Hahn, S., Lewis, M. & Sycara, K. (2000). "Agent-based team aiding in a time critical task." HICSS 33 (Hawaiian International Conference on Systems Sciences). January 4 - 7, 2000.
- Lenox, T., Payne, T., Hahn, S., Lewis, M. & Sycara, K. (1999). “MokSAF: How should we support teamwork in human-agent teams?” CMU Technical Report. CMU-RI-TR-99-31.
- Lenox, T.L, Hahn, S. K., Lewis, M., and Roth, E. M. (1999). "Improving performance: should we support individuals or teams?" HFES 43rd Annual Meeting, September 27 - October 1, 1999.
- Lenox, T.L. and Lewis, M. (1999). "Trust and transparency in target identification." HFES 43rd Annual Meeting, September 27 - October 1, 1999.
- Lenox, T., Lewis, M. Roth, E., Shern, R., Roberts, L., Rafalski, T., and Jacobson, J. (1998). "Support of Teamwork in Human-Agent Teams." IEEE Conference on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics, 1341-1346.
- Sycara, K., Lewis, M., Lenox, T., and Roberts, L. (1998). "Calibrating Trust to Integrate Intelligent Agents into Human Teams." Proceedings of the 31st Annual Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences, 263-268.
- Lenox, T., Roberts, L., & Lewis, M. (1997) "Human-Agent Interaction in a Target Identification Task." IEEE Systems, Man, and Cybernetics Conference, Human Interaction in Complex Systems, 2702-2706.
- Spring, M.B., Fritsch, R., Lautenbacher, G., Lenox, T.L., Morse, E.L., Sapsomboon, B., Stewart, D., Vathanophas, V. (1997). "Embodying Social Capital Facilitators in a Collaborative Authoring System." Proceedings of the Association for Information Systems 1997 Americas Conference, Indianapolis, IN, August 15-17, 1997.