Past Honors Students
- Abigail Aleen Sumpter (2005), "Blonde-Haired Blue-Eyed Betty or Hard-Hitting Hannah: Images of All-American Girls Professional Baseball League Players in the Press, 1943-1954"
- Benjamin Thomas Nelson (2006), "Secession in Texas: An Analysis of Galveston's Alternate Plan"
- Laura Ann DellAntonio (2008), "The Fancy of Flu: A Characterization of Victims of the Influenza Pandemic of 1918-19 in Mahoning County, Ohio"
- Dylan Graff (2010), "The Influenza Pandemic of 1918-19 in Youngstown, Ohio"
- Jessie K. Foertsch (2012), "A Glimpse into the Mind of a Late Eighteenth-Century Traveler: Travel Literature Illustrates a National History and Identity"
- Amanda Mae Leonard (2012), "Evidence of Conflicting Identitities in the Early Twentieth Century American Jewish Community: Reactions to Nativism and Immigration Restriction in the Jewish Press of Pittsburgh, 1921-24"