I Teach courses in three general areas - Basic introductory and capstone courses for the discipline, Public Policy/Political Economy, and Political Philosophy Theory.
- Introuction to Political Science (PS 101) - annually
- Introduction to Political Philosophy (PS 103) - annually
- Political Science Capstone (PS 601) - once every four years
PUBLIC POLICY AND POLITICAL ECONOMY:
- Public Policy (PS 241) - every other year.
- Environmental Policy and Politics (PS 242) - every other year.
- Politics and the Economy (PS 342) - on occassion
- POLITICAL THEORY:
- American Political Thought (PS 221) - on occassion
- Constitutional Law: Government Powers (PS 321) - once every two years
- Constitutional Law: Civil Rights and Liberties (PS 322) - once every two years
- Modern Political Philosophy (PS 323) - on occassion
Page is under construction. For now, you can find information on these courses in the online Westminster College catalog. Links to syllabi to follow.