MTH131 Principles of Calculus
Brief Applied Calculus, Berressford and Rockett, 6th edition
This course presents a one-semester study of differential and integral calculus, with emphasis on polynomials, trigonometric functions, exponential functions and logarithmic functions. This course is for individuals with a good high school background in mathematics.
- learn the mathematic concepts of the derivative and the integral.
- learn the application of these two concepts.
- students will be able to explain the concept of a limit and its relationship to the derivative.
- students will be able to use the derivative and integral to solve a wider variety of problems.
- students will be able to describe the relationship between a function f(x) and it's derivative and integral.
- Homework 1. Quiz on Sept. 10
- Homework 2. Quiz on Sept. 17
- Homework 3. Quiz on Sept. 29
- Homework 4. Quiz on Oct. 13
- Lab 1
- Lab 2
- Lab 3
- Exam 1 Review