Physics 352: Electricity and Magnetism
- Hoyt 116
- Monday, Wednesday & Friday
- 12:50-1:50 p.m.
- Course Syllabus
- Author: David Griffiths
- Title: Introduction to Electrodynamics
- Edition: 4th
- Publisher: Pearson
- Here is the vPython program we used on class the first day.
- A simpler (drag and drop) simulator for electric fields and potentials due to point source charges.
- An article from Nature with a measurement of the electron's asphericity.
- An overview of an article discussing recent advances in manipulating the index of refraction of a material.
- A crash course on using Mathematica. The brackets at the far right expand when they are double clicked to so info about the heading.
- Article measuring frozen water as an electret.
- Index of refraction of water as well as this complexand this real plot.
- An article on classical dipole radiation and the connection to quantum photoemission from the journal American Journal of Physics.