Physics 152: Principles of Physics
- Hoyt 116
- Monday, Wednesday & Friday
- 9:20-10:20 a.m.
- Course Syllabus
- Hoyt 104
- 2:00-5:00 p.m.
- Authors: Cummings, Laws, Redish, and Cooney
- Title: Understanding Physics
- Edition: 1st
- Publisher: Wiley
- Some useful interactive physics simulations from the repository at The University of Colorado at Boulder. You will need a current version of java to run them. They are free to share but not to sell.
- A game that uses charged objects to move a charged puck around.
- Interactive simulator of electric fields.
- Interactive simulator of DC circuits.
- Looking for summer work? Do science and get paid. The National Science Foundation funds research opportunities aimed at undergraduates at many universities. To see what is available search for what interests you at the NSF REU search engine.
- Interested in reading about experiements done one magnetic monopole analogs? Read this article that Daniel Giles pointed out.
- Practice Exams:
- Practice exam 3 and solutions.
- former exam 3.
- Practice exam 4 with solutions as well as a former exam 4 and its solutions.