Thursday, October 11, 2012
The 2012 Service and Support Award, sponsored by Westminster College Audio Visual Services, will be revealed by the department during a special presentation on Friday, October 19, 2012 at 5:00pm in the AV department.
This award, open to all qualifying Westminster College alumni, is presented annually as part of AV WEEK at Westminster.
"The award celebrates outstanding service and/or support, something the Audio Visual Services department continually strives to achieve," shared the department's Director, Gary Swanson. "It's something we look forward to every year. The winners of this award inspire our department to perform service above self and provide evidence of alumni commitment to the college's mission long after their graduation."
Nominations are collected through September of the award year. Each nomination reveals how a particular nominee has been:
- Providing extraordinary service beyond their basic job description.
- Providing superior sustained service or a special one-time contribution to the mission of their place of employment.
- Continually contributing to a respectful, diverse, and collaborative work environment.
- Exhibiting exceptional resourcefulness, innovation, and creativity.
- Exemplifying excellence and integrity in workplace relationships, interactions, and decision making.
Previous winners of the award, and further details can be found here.
The award ceremony, free and open to the public, is one of many events tied to Westminster College's AV WEEK celebration.
Please contact AV Services by email at email@example.com or by phone at 724-946-7188 for more information.