Monday, September 10, 2012
The deadline for nominating deserving alumni for this year's Service and Support Award, annually presented by Westminster College's Audio Visual Service department during AV WEEK, is September 28th. The prestigious award, entering its 6th year, is open to all Westminster College alumni. To nominate a qualified individual for this honor, please use our nomination form.
"The award celebrates outstanding service and/or support, something the Audio Visual Services department continually strives to achieve," shared the department's Director, Gary Swanson.
"It's something we look forward to every year. The winners of this award inspire our department to perform service above self and provide evidence of alumni commitment to the college's mission long after their graduation."
- Provide extraordinary service beyond their basic job description
- Provide superior sustained service or a special one-time contribution to the mission of their place of employment
- Continually contribute to a respectful, diverse, and collaborative work environment
- Exhibit exceptional resourcefulness, innovation, and creativity
- Exemplify excellence and integrity in workplace relationships, interactions, and decision making
2011 Dar Huey ('74) - Professor of Education, Westminster College
2010 Todd Hervey ('94) - Co-Owner/Producer, Fuel Creative Inc.
2009 Betsy Nolan Sieg ('07) - Purchasing Manager, Metro Bank
2008 Denny Wolfe ('97) - Feature Segment Producer, ESPN
2007 Mark Slezak ('87) - Educator, Hermitage School District
Further details can be found here, or by contacting the department at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 724-946-7188.