- Frequently Asked Questions are answered in detail here.
- Individual sessions:
- Circulating equipment training can be requested and scheduled prior to pick-up.
- Specialized individual sessions require a minimum of one week notice so that qualified personnel can be scheduled and necessary materials prepared.
- Class Sessions, scheduled a minimum of one week in advance are possible. (See training topics above.)
- Printed materials are available to college faculty, staff, and administration through the college's network "P" drive in the Smart Classroom and Tech Directions folder.
- Presentation Equipment training
- Poster Print Submission
- Media Copyright & Fair Use
- Smart Classroom Training
- McKelvey Presentation Technology Training*
- Witherspoon Rooms
- Mueller Theater
- Utilizing AV Services (Purpose, Process, & Policies)
- New & existing technologies: History, design, pedagogy, convergence and/or standardization
*Training and questions relating to the Berlin Lounge or the Club room should be directed to the office of Student Affairs, who solely supports these locations.
Helpful vendor produced training and support materials can be found here.
A whole library of AV produced training videos on circulating equipment, forms, Witherspoon technology, Smart and portable smart classroms, and more can be found here.
Email for more information.