The information and downloads listed below are for media covering Westminster College sports teams and Sports Information Directors from opposing teams.
Westminster College appreciates your coverage and interest in Titan athletics. We strive to provide the highest level of service to members of the media. Any media information, photographs and news releases can be obtained by contacting the Westminster sports information office. All requests should be directed to the Sports Information Office at the contact information below. To contact a coach or other personnel within the athletics department, please click here for the staff directory.
Sports Information Office
Box 28, Memorial Field House
319 South Market Street
New Wilmington, PA 16172-0001
Sports Information Director - Nathan LaRiccia - (724) 946-6357
Sports Information Email - email@example.com
Sports Information Fax Number - (724) 946-7187
Football Press Box Phone – (724) 946-7004
Media are welcome to attend all Westminster sporting events. Please contact the Sports Information Office in advance for accommodations and special requests. Media credentials are only required for football games at Harold Burry Stadium.
Reservations for seating in the Burry Stadium press box and photographer field passes are available for working media. Please contact the sports information office by 5 p.m. on the Friday prior to the game to make reservations. All credentials may be picked up at the Burry Stadium ticket booth.
Media seating for basketball games at Buzz Ridl Gymnasium is apportioned on a first-come, first-serve basis. Seating is available courtside or in one of four booths located atop the bleachers.
All requests for radio lines must be made in advance to the Westminster Sports Information Office. Phone lines are available for visitor broadcasts. TV stations covering visiting teams should contact the Sports Information Office in advance to finalize arrangements.
All Westminster players and coaches will be available throughout the season for interviews for both in-person and phone interviews. All requests for player interviews should be made through the sports information office, allowing at least one day in advance. Members of the media may contact the coaches directly by finding their contact information on the staff directory page.
On gameday, the Titan locker room is closed to the media at all times. A Westminster representative will contact working media near the end of the game to arrange interview requests. Interviews with football players and coaches will take place on the field immediately following all home games. All interviews for other sports vary depending on the team and the venue.
Media guides, programs, game notes, conference releases and statistics will be distributed to working media prior to each basketball and football game. “Quick Stats” will be provided after each quarter and at halftime, with a full statistical summary (including play-by-play) available following the game. Telephone and fax service is available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Gameday services for other sports vary. Contact the sports information office in advance for special requests.
SID Downloads: Preseason Information (CoSIDA) Request Forms
- 2011-12 Mens Basketball (download pdf)
- 2011-12 Womens Basketball (download pdf)
- 2011 Football (download pdf)
SID Downloads: Westminster Logos
Official Titan Athletics Logo (download)
Official Westminster College Logo (download)
Click here to download the Westminster College Athletics Identity Guide.
SID Downloads: Word Document Rosters
- 2010-11 Womens Tennis Roster (download doc)
- 2011-12 Mens Basketball Roster (download doc)
- 2011-12 Mens Golf Roster (download doc)
- 2011-12 Mens Swimming Roster (download doc)
- 2011-12 Womens Basketball Roster (download doc)
- 2011-12 Womens Golf Roster (download doc)
- 2011-12 Womens Swimming Roster (download doc)
- 2011-12 Womens Tennis Roster (download doc)
- 2011 Baseball Roster (download doc)
- 2011 Football Roster (download doc)
- 2011 Mens Soccer Roster (download doc)
- 2011 Mens Tennis Roster (download doc)
- 2011 Mens Track and Field Roster (download doc)
- 2011 Softball Roster (download doc)
- 2011 Womens Track and Field Roster (download doc)
- 2012 Mens Cross Country Roster (download doc)
- 2012 Volleyball Roster (download doc)
- 2012 Womens Cross Country Roster (download doc)
- 2012 Womens Soccer Roster (download doc)
SID Downloads: StatCrew (TAS) Rosters
Right-click and select "Save Target As..."
- 2012 Baseball Roster (download)
- 2011 Football Roster (download)
- 2012 - 2012 Men's Basketball Roster (download)
- 2011 Men's Soccer Roster (download)
- 2012 Men's Tennis Roster (download)
- 2012 Softball Roster (download)
- 2012 Volleyball Roster (download)
- 2012 - 2012 Women's Basketball Roster (download)
- 2011 Women's Soccer Roster (download)
- 2011 Women's Tennis Roster (download)