Play It Forward Video Entry Form
Video Submission Deadline: Midnight, Sunday, Feb. 2, 2014
Note: Most popular video will be chosen via online voting which will allow for only one vote per person.
Hosted by the Office of Institutional Advancement as part of GIVE Westminster (The Student Philanthropy Program at Westminster College)
Produce your own "thank you" video to alumni for investing their time, talent, and financial resources to Westminster! You are encouraged to be creative (yet tasteful) when it comes to expressing your appreciation to alumni. A good "thank you" is one that encourages alumni to remain engaged with Westminster College.
Check out last year's video entries.
- All Westminster students, faculty and staff are eligible to complete the entry form.
- A limit of six Westminster campus-community members may participate on a single project.
- Each thank you video must be original work. Any use of copyrighted images, video or music is prohibited. Videos using copyrighted material will be disqualified.
- Videos must be at least 30 seconds in length but no more than 1 minute in length.
- All submissions must have complete project entry and clearance forms. Incomplete entries will be disqualified.
- Once you submit your entry form, your video may not be released publically by Project Team Members prior to the video showcase which will occur throughout G.I.V.E. Day (2/13/14 ~ 3-6 p.m. ~ Berlin Lounge @ McKelvey)
- The most popular video will be chosen via online voting which will allow for only one vote per person. Participants of winning video will be awarded at the conclusion of G.I.V.E. Day on 2/13/14.
- Read the rights for project entry below and full rules and regulations prior to submitting the entry form. Full rules and regulations are available at http://www.westminster.edu/alumni/dev/pdf/play_it_forward_rules.pdf.