No transcripts will be issued for any student or alumnus who has a financial hold or any other obligation to the College. If you place a transcript on demand request through SCRIP-SAFE and have a financial hold or other outstanding obligation to the College, SCRIP-SAFE's policy is that fees paid for their services will be forfeited and are non-refundable. Westminster College is not responsible for any SCRIP-SAFE charges or fees. Current students may check their account status on My.Westminster. Former students may contact the Business Office directly at 724-946-7140 or the Financial Aid Office at 724-946-7102 before placing an order through Transcripts on Demand.
Option 1: Official Printed Paper Transcript enclosed in official sealed envelope
- Mail Delivery via U.S. Postal Service or arrange for pickup in the Registrar's Office
- No Fee Required
- Signature Required on Request Form
- Transcript Request Form: Download PDF Form
Option 2: Transcripts On Demand: Electronic Transcript Request Service
- Choose Electronic Delivery Service or Official Printed Paper Transcript Postal Mail Delivery
- Electronic delivery is ONLY available for students who attended July 1988 to present, however, paper transcripts which will be delivered by postal service may be requested electronically for any student who prefers to use this service.
- $3.00 Fee (per address requested).
- Signature Required on Consent Form before processing (1 time only)
Please allow 3-5 working days for processing all requests whether made electronically or by using the paper request form; however, additional time should be expected during peak periods of the academic year such as the beginning or end of the semester, or during registration.