The Registrar's Office, located in Old Main 107, maintains academic records for students, faculty, alumni, and prospective students.
The Registrar's Office is responsible for:
- Maintaining the College's schedule of classes
- Registering students for classes
- Processing add/drop and withdrawal from class requests
- Preparing grade reports
- Providing official transcripts for current and former students upon written request
- Evaluating transfer credits from other institutions for transfer students and Westminster College students who complete transient work off campus
- Verifying the completion of degree requirements for undergraduate students
- Ordering diplomas for both undergraduate and graduate students
- Scheduling classrooms for daily instructional use and for approved campus events
- Important Dates & Deadlines, Schedules, Catalogs, etc.
- Graduation Application
- Readmission Application
- Parent Request for Disclosure of Education Record
For all current students, please connect to the National Student Clearinghouse link which is available by using your My.Westminster account.
If your verification requires GPA information, please print this form. After completing the form, please bring it to the Registrar's Office in Old Main.
Student Education Records Release Form
Please stop in the Registrar's Office located on the ground floor of Old Main to obtain a form.