The Faculty Development Committee has members from different areas of the college. These members, elected by the college faculty, work to promote scholarship and teaching effectiveness. They assist in faculty development workshops and small group discussions on various topics, process sabbatical leave and special research award proposals, mentor new faculty, and advise the Faculty Development Officer.
- Russell Martin, Religion, History, Philosophy and Classics (Chair)
- Edward Cohen, Political Science and Sociology
- Natacha Fontes Merz, Mathematics and Computer Science
- Amy Camardese, Education
- Katherine Robertson, Biology
- Jeffrey Bersett, Modern Languages
- Charlene Klassen Endrizzi , FDO, ex officio