The mission of the Drinko Center is to enrich undergraduate education...
- By engaging students in collaborative research with faculty.
- By enhancing the Westminster "capstone" experience.
- By incorporating academically meaningful service-learning into the curriculum.
- By participating in collaborations that address community and regional needs including strengthening preK-12 education.
- And through additional initiatives including the Distinguished Lecture Series, Perspectives on the Environment, Model UN, Science in Motion, and Language in Motion
The Corporation for National and Community Service (CNCS) honored Westminster College, Pa., with a place on the 2014 President's Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll for its support of volunteering, service-learning, and civic engagement.
The Westminster College Board of Trustees welcomed eight members to the Class of 2018.
Westminster College's Celebrity Series announced its 2014-2015 season, which includes concerts by America and Christmas with The Tenors.
Westminster College first-year computer science major Anthony Groves earned third place among U.S. teams in his division at the Trinity College Firefighting Home Robot Competition in Hartford, Conn., this spring.
Westminster College honored 50 employees for 937 years of combined service at a campus luncheon in May.
Connect with Us
Patterson Hall - Room 315
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - Noon
1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Get fresh Drinko Center content daily by adding the Drinko Center RSS feed to your website or RSS reader.