The mission of the Drinko Center is to enrich undergraduate education...
- By engaging students in collaborative research with faculty.
- By enhancing the Westminster "capstone" experience.
- By incorporating academically meaningful service-learning into the curriculum.
- By participating in collaborations that address community and regional needs including strengthening preK-12 education.
- And through additional initiatives including the Distinguished Lecture Series, Perspectives on the Environment, Model UN, Science in Motion, and Language in Motion
Westminster College's Celebrity Series announced its 2014-2015 season, which includes concerts by America and Christmas with The Tenors.
Westminster College first-year computer science major Anthony Groves earned third place among U.S. teams in his division at the Trinity College Firefighting Home Robot Competition in Hartford, Conn., this spring.
Westminster College honored 50 employees for 937 years of combined service at a campus luncheon in May.
NEW WILMINGTON, Pa. - The Westminster College Preschool Lab celebrated the Week of the Young Child April 6-12 with a variety of activities to honor young children and those who make a difference in children's lives.
NEW WILMINGTON, Pa. - Westminster College hosted children's book author Arthur Dorros for a presentation in April at the McKelvey Campus Center and at Neshannock Memorial Elementary School.
Connect with Us
Patterson Hall - Room 315
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - Noon
1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Get fresh Drinko Center content daily by adding the Drinko Center RSS feed to your website or RSS reader.
Drinko Center Feed
Other Westminster Feeds