The Marmora Maude Dunlap and Dr. Edward A. Dunlap ’32 Scholarship Fund
- This fund was established in 2005 through a bequest from the Edward A. Dunlap Trust.
- Additional contributions were received from family and friends as a memorial to Dr. Dunlap following his death in March 2004.
- Income from the fund will be used for third- and fourth-year science majors (chemistry, biology, physics).
- Scholarships shall be awarded on the basis of financial need, and the decision shall be made by the chairs of the respective departments and the director of financial aid.
Nathan & E. Lucile Beerbower Frey Scholarship Fund
- This scholarship fund was established in 2001 from Nathan and E. Lucile Beerbower Frey ’26, deceased 1994 and 2001, respectively.
- E. Lucile Beerbower Frey graduated from Westminster College in 1926 and served on the College faculty in the Department of Biology from 1947-1970.
- This scholarship fund is to benefit a junior or senior biology major with a 3.000 grade point average.
- The recipient(s) is to be determined by the chair of the Department of Biology and the director of financial aid.
The Van Gorder/Smith Scholarship Fund
- This fund was established in 1976 by gifts from Maurine Smith Van Gorder ’40, and Betty L. Smith ’46, in memory of their uncle, Dr. Charles R. Frischkorn.
- The income provides substantial annual grants to pre-medical or other pre-professional students in any class.
- Recipients must have outstanding academic credentials and be highly recommended by their clergyman.
- Preference is given to students from Lawrence County, Pa.
- The award may be continued, provided a 3.300 cumulative average is maintained.