Westminster College Awards 17 Students with Masters Degrees this Summer
Posted on Friday, August 14, 2015
This summer, 17 Westminster College students earned master’s degrees, conferred in August.
Students awarded master’s degrees this summer are:
- Angela Marie Alexandrides of Poland, Ohio, counselor education
- Katherine Marie Alper of Cranberry Township, reading specialist with certification
- Mary Jo Elizabeth Arditi of Berlin Center, Ohio, counselor education
- Danielle Nicole Dado of New Castle, counselor education
- Gregory Scott Kerr of North Jackson, Ohio, administration
- Zachary Aaron Kizak of Hermitage, k-12 principal
- Daniel John Madeline of Hubbard, Ohio, counselor education
- Matthew Arthur McKee of Hermitage, k-12 principal
- Anna Allene Messina of Sharon, special education with reading specialist certification
- Ryan Thomas Miller of Ferdonia, k-12 principal
- Amy Lynn Moliterno of Howland, Ohio, reading specialist with certification
- Shanay Lynn Phillian of New Wilmington, counselor education
- Kristen Ann Porter of Beaver, counselor education
- Matthew John Vannoy of Sharon, k-12 principal with certification
- Kara Anne Vournous of Hermitage, special education with reading specialist certification
- Kimberly A. Vrabel of Campbell, Ohio, counselor education
- Evelyn Anne Woods of Beloit, Ohio, k-12 principal
Westminster College’s Graduate School offers online, cohort and on-campus courses to fulfill master of education degrees with concentrations and/or certifications in school counseling, education administration, reading specialist, special education, principal certification, and superintendent certification.
Contact Dr. Robert Zorn, director of the Graduate College, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (724) 946-7031 or visit www.westminster.edu/grad for more information about the Graduate College.