The College sees the well-educated person as one whose skills are complemented by ever-developing values and ideals identified in the Judeo-Christian tradition. Westminster's quest for excellence is a recognition that stewardship of life mandates the maximum possible development of each person's capabilities.
Westminster College Outcomes
(Mission statement expressed as statements of student ability based outcomes)
- to reason logically and evaluate critically
- to communicate effectively
- to think creatively, and appreciate aesthetic expressions
- to demonstrate intellectual curiosity
- to acquire knowledge of self, society, human cultures, the natural world, and human relationships to God
- to apply our knowledge to contemporary issues
- to demonstrate moral and ethical commitments to neighbor, society, and the natural world
- to demonstrate commitment to lifelong learning and the acquisition of skills for careers and responsible service as world citizens.